January 22, 2009

"Such a Pretty Fat..."

"One Narcissist's Quest to Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big or
Why Pie Is Not the Answer"

by Jen Lancaster

Pie might not be the answers? Ok, how about french fries? No?

Listen, sisters (and brothers), this might just be the funniest book I have ever read. I enjoyed this book so much that I am going to read the author's previous two books. Yes, this hilarious memoir has quite a bit of bad language, which was at times distracting to me. Other than that, however, it was uproariously funny. Jen Lancaster takes a fascinating and entertaining journey down the road to better health. If you've ever thought you needed to lose some weight, get more exercise, or get yourself to a healthier place, this book just might be the place to start!

1 comment:

Em said...

Have you read her blog? That is the only way I know of her. I can't remember the address right now, but it is good! :)