January 13, 2009

Welcome...

...to my new blog! I can't seem to stop starting blogs, and I'm  having a good time doing it. This is for all of you out there who can't seem to find a great book to read. I LOVE to read, as you'll soon find out - fiction, non-fiction, books about history, medicine, science, heroes, villains, murders, love, weight-loss, comedies, dramas. I love it all!! Here you will get those real-life, down-to-earth reviews you've been looking for. 

And after you read the book, let me know what you think!

P.S. Is this template too stodgy? I mean, we may be talking about literature, but we don't want to be boring!

3 comments:

tara said...

So. excited. about this blog.

Have I mentioned you're fantastical:)

Em said...

How fun! I will certainly read this bog!

No, not too stodgy. It is fine. ;)

Jessica said...

I'm basically obsessed with blogs, so bring it on!